To be considered for a Community Manager position with Insurance Concierge, please complete and submit the following information.
By submitting your application for consideration, you are confirming that you hereby understand and agree with the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position
- You will be responsible for filing any required income tax from your earnings
- Commissions are paid once a month - calculated for the prior month by the 7th day of each month, and commissions are sent via direct deposit no later than the 10th day of each month
- Insurance Concierge US, LLC reserves the right to decline any Community Manager Application for any reason at our discretion
- Insurance Concierge US, LLC reserves right to terminate the employment of any Community Manager for any reason at any time at our discretion
- Notice of decline or termination will be sent by email
- Community Manager agrees to represent Insurance Concierge accurately and ethically and in the best interest on the Company at all times
- Insurance Concierge and its owners, employees, affiliates and partners will not be held responsible for any actions taken by a Community Manager that violates any local, state or federal laws, or violates the rights of any individual or entity.
- Have fun spreading the word about Insurance Concierge's service and make lots of money!